Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

Lake Powell oh how i love you! We took our yearly trip to Lake Powell! It was five days of Heaven i love it there! I will post wake boarding pictures later.













































































Wow i know! thats my husband











Jord and Oren had a competition to see who could paint nails the best poor Sid was the test dummy they both were pretty bad!












































Pait chillin in the Chacuzzi as she called it.





























































































































































































3 comments:

  1. oooo! so jealous!! looks like fun! and dang, orin is white! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHHH! I LOVE LAKE POWELL!!! I think it may be my #1 most favorite place to go. Did you rent the houseboat? It looked SO fun Sha. I lived through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look wonderful. Always good to get away and just chil

    ReplyDelete