Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This weekend was very eventful it started saturday morning with my sister in laws baby shower Errin is having a baby boy and we are very excited! Then we went down to the valley for Orens friend Lances wedding it was really pretty. Then Oren went home and i stayed and went to a concert on Sunday. It was a way good concert the bank was 30 Seconds to Mars if you have not heard them you need to! I love them the lead singer is the actor Jarod Letto. He has an amazing voice i had some videos but my computer wont let me upload them. And my pictures are horrible cause all the smoke and lights. But it was really fun but after a weekend like i was excited to just come home and hang out with my little family! And thank you to everyone who helped watch Pait!





No comments:

Post a Comment